The new Highlands Executive Director (ED) will provide oversight, direction and guidance to the 11 Satellite locations. Direct supervision of the Satellites is through a 3-member Regional Supervisor team that reports to the ED. Proven leadership, management, administrative and supervisory skills are required. The ED will have a passion for YFC ministry and will encourage, support and guide staff in their ministry to youth.
HYFC ED Overview
- Provide oversight, direction and guidance to 11 Satellite ministries located in Southern and Central Ontario.
- Directly supervise a 3-member Regional Supervisor team that manage the Satellite operations.
- Directly supervise the Executive Assistant.
- Provide oversight and support to all staff and ministry functions.
- Report to the Executive Board of HYFC and provide reports to the HYFC Board monthly.
- Provide leadership, direction and support to all staff and volunteers by ensuring policies, practices and procedures are current and applicable to ministry effectiveness.
- Identify ministry weaknesses and develop improvements through Regional Supervisors and staff inputs.
- Establish yearly ministry goals and objectives for presentation to the Board.
- Present a visible and positive image of HYFC to the community, churches, service groups and parents through various media and speaking presentations.
- Provide ministry services for church and community when necessary, in co-operation with Board direction.
- Proven leadership – positive leadership experience is required for this position.
- Staff Management – previous management of front line staff and in an office environments is required.
- Administrative – good organizational and planning skills are important to this position.
- Communication – effectively communicate direction and support to staff and volunteers.
- Computer and Media – effective computer operational skills and knowledge of media venues is required to connect with youth and public.
- Proven personal fiscal responsibility is required to ensure good fiscal management is demonstrated and understood.
- Seek out personal development opportunities that will better equip you for ministry.
- Pursue an active and growing relationship with God by maintaining an effective devotional life and fellowshipping in a corporate community of Christ followers.
- Establish a personal accountability plan: meet regularly with a prayer support group and regularly with a personal mentor.
- Establish a personal financial support base to meet required support goals. Keep regular contact with supporters through personal contact, written communication and newsletters.
For further information contact the Highlands YFC office (email@example.com)