Hours: 15-20 hours / week
Responsible for creating processes to track all paperwork having to do with Volunteers, Staff, Board members, and local committees (including police checks, and training)
Develop a communication plan/timeline to steward and interact with UC YFC Partners.
Keep a running record of all interested communities, and initiatives
Create a case for support and program proposals that can be used to apply to corporations, foundations, churches and individuals for funding.
Research and apply to funding opportunities.
Meet with supervisor bi-weekly by Skype or in person
Participate in monthly Staff meetings.
Participate in annual evaluation and adjustment of personal job description
Record minutes of Upper Canada YFC
Personal ministry partnership development which includes securing and maintaining a sound base of financial & prayer partners to a level sufficient to fund the salary and immediate costs of this position
TRAINING, DEVELOPMENT & CONFERENCES
Completion of the YFC Canada Credentialing process where necessary
Participate in training and development courses, conferences and workshops as approved by supervisor
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate possesses exceptional organizational and communication skills, and has a passion for seeing Canadas youth become lifelong followers of Jesus.
The successful candidate will:
- Be detail oriented and responsible
- Will possess desktop publishing abilities
- Have a vibrant, mission-minded faith
- Demonstrate a strong theological /biblical understanding
- Be able to work from home on a virtual team
- Have excellent organizational and administrative abilities
- Be a self-starter and have a strong work ethic
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Practice work / family balance
Interested candidates should forward their resume in confidence to: email@example.com