Are you a:
- Visionary self-starter, creating momentum to achieve goals
- Compelling communicator, building partnerships and influencing your support network
- Diligent team-builder, inspiring staff and volunteers to seize great opportunity
- Trustworthy financial steward, developing, raising and carefully managing chapter budgets
- Strategic planner, optimizing opportunity to leverage limited resources to advance organizational mission
- Administrator, using your experience in management to create and document operating policies, processes and systems to enhance operating capacity.
If yes, you need to check out this detailed posting. We want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Board to Directors and subscribing to chapter Bylaws, the Executive Director will model mature Christian character and apply his or her exceptional leadership, administrative, financial and entrepreneurial skills to promote the healthy growth and fulfillment of this young chapter’s mission.
As with all CTYFC staff, this successful candidate for this position is responsible for raising 100% of their support.
If this pivotal role excites you and you can confidently meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume and cover letter, along with a “spiritual summary” that outlines your faith journey and previous involvement in Christian work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to reference the position title you wish to be considered for in the subject line AND within your application. CTYFC will accommodate the needs of people with disabilities in our hiring process upon request.
We would love to have you apply! While we appreciate each candidate’s enthusiasm for the role, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.