The Administrative Support’s primary objective is to support the ministry of Youth for Christ Okanagan by providing practical support help to the staff. This includes but is not limited to, managing newsletters, thank you cards, email prayer letters, and reimbursement forms.
This part-time hourly position (average 15 hrs/month) reports to the Satellite Director.
- Remind staff of deadlines for submitting their newsletters
- Edit news letters
- Print letters and donation cards
- Keep mailing lists current and up to date
- Mail letters
- Send digital letters
- Collect recites from staff for reimbursement every two weeks
- Fill out expense reimbursement form for each staff
- Submit form to YFCO director for approval
SPIRITUAL AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Spend time in spiritual reflection and development and are encouraged to take annual spiritual retreats.
- Attend YFC Regional and National conferences and meetings when possible.
- Attend relevant training and enrichment courses as needed.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate possesses exceptional Christian leadership skills and has a passion for equipping volunteers for resilient and sustainable service to youth.
The successful candidate will:
- Be detailed oriented in order to manage process and lead people.
- Desire to participate in expanding the ministry of Youth for Christ.
- Have a vibrant, mission-minded faith.
- Have excellent organizational and administrative abilities.
- Be a self-starter and have a strong work ethic.
- Believe in work / family balance.
Further to this overview will be a process of telephone and on-site interviewing. Interested candidates should forward their resume in confidence to: