- 1. Develop and lead the camp ministry vision and strategy for MYU
- 2. Develop and lead the programming portfolio for the CDLM site.
- 3. Develop a marketing strategy for the camp ministry.
- 4. Recruit and develop staff and volunteers for the camp ministry.
- 5. Develop a network of community partnerships for the camp.
- 6. Review and assess camp ministry programming.
- 7. Develop and manage the camp budget, including maintenance of the facility.
Personal wholeness & spiritual development (20%)
- 1. Build and maintain personal spiritual vitality.
- 2. Build and maintain a personal accountability support base, including time dedicated to prayer, Bible
- study, periodic retreats & receiving spiritual mentoring.
- 3. Participate in PED days.
- 4. Pursue personal & professional learning.
- 5. Complete the YFC credentialing process.
Partnership Development (10%)
- 1. Build and maintain a personal prayer and financial support base.
- 2. Develop an annual partnership communication plan.
- 3. Review personal deputation account regularly.
Administration & Support (10%)
- 1. Provide support to other ministry areas when necessary.
- 2. Ensure all expenses are submitted monthly.
- 3. Complete and submit monthly reports.
To fulfill these responsibilities, the Director of Camp Ministries will be based at the Terra Nova Ministry Centre,
their home, CDLM as well as other locations off-site as necessary.