- 1. Develop tools to articulate needs within each ministry site for volunteers.
- 2. Create job descriptions for all volunteers.
- 3. Develop tools and procedures for screening, on-boarding and evaluation of volunteers.
- 4. Provide support to MYU staff to engage, empower and support volunteers.
- 5. Develop tools to provide feedback to MYU staff and volunteers
- 6. Organize volunteer appreciation events.
Personal wholeness & spiritual development (20%)
- 1. Build and maintain personal spiritual vitality.
- 2. Build and maintain a personal accountability support base, including time dedicated to prayer, Bible
- study, periodic retreats & receiving spiritual mentoring.
- 3. Participate in PED days.
- 4. Pursue personal & professional learning.
- 5. Complete the YFC credentialing process.
Partnership Development (10%)
- 1. Build and maintain a personal prayer and financial support base.
- 2. Develop an annual partnership communication plan.
- 3. Review personal deputation account regularly.
Administration & Support (10%)
- 1. Provide support to other ministry areas when necessary.
- 2. Ensure all expenses are submitted monthly.
- 3. Complete and submit monthly reports.
To fulfill these responsibilities, the Volunteer Coordinator will be based at the Terra Nova Ministry Centre, their
home as well as other locations off-site as necessary.