- 1. Develop a curriculum for the lunch and after-school programs consistent with MYU values.
- 2. Animate group discussions and programming for participants.
- 3. Develop a calendar for meals and snacks.
- 4. Coordinate and provide feedback to volunteers in the programs.
- 5. Ensure attendance and registration records are maintained.
- 6. Maintain a resource/list of activities and games for social development.
- 7. Establish parameters for participants, including discipline and expectations.
- 8. Establish and maintain an inventory of supplies for the Centre.
Personal wholeness & spiritual development (20%)
- 1. Build and maintain personal spiritual vitality.
- 2. Build and maintain a personal accountability support base, including time dedicated to prayer, Bible
- study, periodic retreats & receiving spiritual mentoring.
- 3. Participate in PED days.
- 4. Pursue personal & professional learning.
- 5. Complete the YFC credentialing process.
Partnership Development (10%)
- 1. Build and maintain a personal prayer and financial support base.
- 2. Develop an annual partnership communication plan.
- 3. Review personal deputation account regularly.
Administration & Support (10%)
- 1. Provide support to other ministry areas when necessary.
- 2. Ensure all expenses are submitted monthly.
- 3. Complete and submit monthly reports.
To fulfill these responsibilities, the Program Coordinator will be based at the La Corde Youth Centre, their
home as well as other locations off-site as necessary.