Posted - August 2018
Youth Unlimited Edmonton desires to see every vulnerable young person
explore their potential and discover hope.
Please consider joining our administrative team that exists to support our team of youth specialists who provide life changing opportunities fo vulnerable young people in Edmonton. We share Jesus to see lives transformed.
As our Bookkeeper you will be working with the Management Team, in cooperation with other Youth Unlimited Edmonton staff, to help fulfill the mission and vision of YUE. As a key part of our administration team your main duties will be to facilitate: donation processing, database maintenance, processing payables and staff expenses, monthly reconciliations, and providing financial reports for the Executive Director and ministry areas, along with other administrative tasks. This role has room for advancement into a full-time position and a managerial role.
- Has a vibrant and growing relationship with God.
- Strong inter-personal skills including communication, (both written and verbal), conflict resolution, openness and vulnerability
- Character qualities should include: desire to learn and grow, encouraging and supporting, takes initiative, works well with others, a strong servant attitude, and ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Willingness to develop both professionally and personally
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Willingness to participate in networking and fundraising
- Accounting education and/or experience is required. experience in non-profits and customer/donor relations is an asset
- Able to provide successful Criminal Record Check
- Above average skills in word processing, spreadsheets, and data entry, with experience in Quickbooks and Apple products preferred.
Salary: Negotiable. Subject to change after 3-month probation period.
Hours: Flexible 24 - 30 hrs per week. Day and/or Evening is possible.
Please send: 1. Resume
2. Completed Job Application Form - see below
3. Cover letter stating why you’d like to work with youth at Youth Unlimited
Youth Unlimited Edmonton (YFC)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780-437-3000
Mail: PO Box 42051, Millbourne RPO - Edmonton, AB T6K 4C4
We thank all applicants, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.