SUPERVISION OF STAFF/VOLUNTEERS (30%)
1. Work alongside Executive Director to give oversight to all personnel of Honeymoon Bay Lodge & Retreat.
2. Ensure that all staff and policies adhere to the mission statement and values of the organization.
3. Co-lead staff meetings.
4. Give oversight and maintain liaison with any construction personnel.
5. Set regular performance review dates to monitor and measure productivity and goal progress.
6. Plan and develop systems and procedures to improve operating quality and efficiency.
7. Ensure that there are appropriate staff/volunteers for each are of scheduled retreats.
1. Perform regular assessments of marketing activities to ensure efficient use of funds and personnel.
2. Meet budgeting and financial targets.
3. Oversee print, internet, social, website, direct and other marketing endeavors.
4. Target existing and new customers that align with the mission of Honeymoon Bay Lodge & Retreat.
5. Attend monthly YFC Canada Executive Director calls.
6. Attend yearly Executive Director Conference.
7. Attend the National Ministry Conference each year.
8. Attend Western Regional Retreat each year.
9. Accounts Receivable; Accounts Payable, Payroll.
10. Assist the ED in Budget Development; Month End and Year End.
11. Systems; and various financial reporting as needed.
PARTNER DEVELOPMENT (20%)
Work alongside Momentum Coach to:
1. Establish a Ministry Partner Development Plan that includes keeping in regular contact with ministry partners through news/prayer letters, visits, phone call, sufficient to fund the salary and immediate costs of this position.
3. Responsible for the fundraising activities of HBL&R). Maintain a current partner list and through regular communications and personal contact seek prayer and financial support for the ministry expenses.
SPIRITUAL AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT (10%)
1. YFCC staff members are encouraged to spend time in spiritual reflection and development and are encouraged to take annual spiritual retreats.
2. YFCC staff are encouraged to attend relevant training and enrichment courses.
3. Establish relationships for accountability and mentoring.
4. Completion of the YFC Canada Credentialing process where necessary.