How do YFC / Youth Unlimited staff feel about their career choice? (version française)
Please note: Unless otherwise noted, applicants must be legally allowed to work in Canada in order to be considered for these positions.
Lacombe , AB
Accounting / Finance
Work Location and Environment:
What must the candidate possess to thrive in the position?
- Strong commitment to live a Christ-centered life
- Professionalism in verbal and written communication
- Ability to work in a team and independently, while being a highly efficient time manager
- Proficient in QuickBooks and processing payroll
- Knowledgeable in Google Docs; Excel; Word; etc.
- Interest in being part of a dynamic and growing administrative team
What are the working conditions?
- Telephone and computer work at home, central office, or coffee shop
- Collaborating with other Central Alberta staff on the finance team
- Salary, expenses, and benefits are partially raised by the applicant (with coaching from supervisor).
Time commitment: Hours dependant on skill set and interest level
Apply by sending in your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org