General Responsibilities include:
- Communicating with all donors regarding donations and opportunities to partner, ensuring all donor relationships are valued and respected
- Maintaining donor records
- Answering phones and corporate emails, ensuring they are passed on to the right person for followup.
- Collecting, sorting and responding to incoming and outgoing mail
- Keeping Office Supplies stocked and up to date in head office
- Filing HR documents for both staff and volunteers
- Updating HR electronic files for staff and volunteers
- Managing YUE Mailing and email lists and distribution of corporate comunications
- Upkeep of YUE Social Media accounts
- Helping ensure general maintenance of office is clean and useable.
Cooperative, Positive Attitude, Creative, Mature, Responsible, Teachable, Dependable, Enthusiastic, Initiating, Encouraging, Flexible, Optimistic, Creative.
Relationship Building, Communication, Listening, Problem-solving, Follow-through skills, Effective time management skills, Accomplish tasks independently while working within a team, Proficient in Mac and/or PC environments including word processing and spreadsheets
Role Details: Part-time to start up to 20 hrs per week. Work hours are flexible, and can be split between office, home, favourite coffee shop...
Please complete and send in the following: 1. Cover Letter, 2. Resume, and 3. Staff Application